Terms and conditions of the Snuggs sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SNUGGS SALE
Organizer and Event
- The company snuggswear s.r.o., with its registered office at Běhounská 5/18, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, ID No. 08238740, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno under C 114618 (Snuggs) is the organizer of the sale event, which takes place from 1 August 2023 to 31 August 2023 at the Snuggs e-shops listed below (Sale).
- The Sale is organized on the following Snuggs e-shops: cz, snuggs.sk, snuggs.com, snuggs.nl, snuggs.at, snuggs.de and snuggs.uk.
Terms and Conditions of the Sale
- Snuggs provides a discount of up to 20 % (Basic Discount) on its selected products for the duration of the Sale. This Basic Discount will be indicated on each discounted product.
- In addition to the Basic Discount, Snuggs provides a cumulative discount on the selected product - period underwear - in the amount of (i) 15 % for the purchase of three pieces of menstrual panties, and (ii) 25 % for the purchase of six pieces of menstrual panties (Cumulative Discount), unless a different amount of Cumulative Discount is indicated on the specific e-shop.
- Snuggs reserves the right to change the amount of the Base Discount and the Cumulative Discount on individual products at any time. Snuggs may also make the change by listing the new discount percentage on the respective Snuggs e-shop.
- Snuggs reserves the right to change these terms or to cancel, suspend or extend the Sale in whole or in part at any time without giving any reason.
- In the event of a change to these terms, Snuggs will inform the consumer of such change by publishing the new version of the terms on its e-shop.